1) Canvass! Knock on some doors with us. Learn how to use MiniVan and help us save paper and get great data!
2) Join our phone bank and make some calls! Let us know if you can help any day of the week with a phone bank!
3) Take a sign and ask a neighbour to take a sign! Let’s paint Toronto-Danforth red!
4) Do a literature drop! Help us share Li’s message with your neighbours.
5) Feed our volunteers! Like to cook or shop? Great, bring that deliciousness here to the office!
6) Donate to the campaign! Help keep the campaign running!
7) Sign-up to GOTV (Get Out the Vote) on E-day and scrutineer! We need to get EVERY Liberal voter to the polls on June 7th!
8) Bring a friend! The more the merrier!
9) VOTE in the advanced polls! Vote early so you can help on E-day.
Li is an educator, advocate, and parent who brings success and skills from the non-profit, government, corporate, and culture sectors.
She holds a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Toronto’s OSIE and is a Professor at George Brown College, where she teaches communications. She’s also led education programs at the Smithsonian in D.C.
Li is a second generation Chinese Canadian with family roots in India.
Li advocated for increased access to justice for vulnerable and newcomer communities as a Senior Advisor at the Government of Ontario and Legal Aid Ontario.
She continues to be an engaged member of the Refugee Committee at the Metropolitan United Church, The 519, and the International Resource Centre for Performing Artists.
Li lives in Pape Village with her spouse and daughter.